Thursday, August 11, 2016

Times, They are a Changin'.... Reflexology in Midland

Hey Hey!

Walk-In Mondays for Reflexology have been busy and FUN!

And in other news, I'm now available more often at the Wellness Centre! By appointment I'm available on Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays. I've also got some weekend availability for home visits, too. This is really exciting to me, that I have the ability to be at the Wellness Centre more often.


In other news.... A friend of mine has been running a home business for about a year, but just started up with a new website. I'm pretty excited for her! She's a great gal, truly professional.

 Her business is a cleaning business in Midland, and she offers a REALLY cool service - Post Party Cleaning! Whaaaat? After your house party or office party, she comes in and cleans up the mess. If you want to check her out, Click Here.

We're heading into a heat wave here in Midland. Remember, the office is air conditioned!!!

L.

No comments:

Post a Comment