Sunday, July 17, 2016

Midland Ontario Waxing - A shout out!

Every now and again, I work with individuals in town that make me want to give them a shout out!

Midland Ontario Waxing


The esthetician at Midland Ontario Waxing is excellent in her field. She professional, and very good at what she does. I have her do my crazy wonky eyebrows. Apparently one is higher than the other when I let them grow naturally. She expertly plucked them to make them MATCH.

I've had her do my legs for me in spring, and my arms on occasion. (is this TMI? Waxing can be like that sometimes. ahhaha!) This lady is so easy going and yet professional. She's so good with people who've never had waxing before, too.

She's just got a new little website, http://www.MidlandOntarioWaxing.com , that is just so cute.  Give it a visit if you've been looking for someone who can work around your hours, has great rates, and can get those eyebrows lined up for you. ;)

L.

No comments:

Post a Comment